22" x 28" Sign Supplies With LED Technology Displays Posters
|Which Light Box Should I Buy?|
- At just .83" thick, this is the thinnest lightbox we sell
- Never change your bulb! Lamp/bulb life is over 100,000 hours (when used 24 hours, 7days per week) before anticipated degradation - that's over 11 years!
- Maintains adequate LUX even in large sizes [36" and up]
- An engraved diffusion pattern distributes light across the panel so that your graphics are slightly brighter in the center
- Distributes light from the edge: No hot and cold spots
- "Snap-open" aluminum frames for easy graphics changes
- Low energy consumption: 40% energy savings over traditional light boxes Click here to learn more about electrical savings
- Higher initial cost than either CCFL or T5 lightboxes
- For larger sizes, there are limits to illuminating power of bulbs preventing super high brightness in the center of the box. For example, a 47" panel achieves a LUX of 1900 in the center.
- No On/Off switch due to thinness of frame
Powered by innovative LED technology, this edgelit light box offers bright, even lighting in our thinnest profile ever! Measuring just .83" thick, this edgelit light box is one of the most elegant-looking light box displays on the market. With tiny LED bulbs built into the sides of the frame, each edgelit light box illuminates your translucent graphics to create a stunning visual display with no hot or cold spots. A unique diffusion pattern in the frame ensures that all you see is bright, shadow-free illumination, even in very large sizes. With a "snap-open" border on the frame, this edgelit light box is also very functional. You can change your graphics with little effort without even removing the panel from the wall. Four predrilled holes allow you to mount your light box vertically or horizontally, while rounded corners ensure no one gets scratched on sharp edges.
Although it initially costs more than a traditional light box display, this LED light box has many benefits that help outweigh its expense. Because LED bulbs are smaller and more efficient than fluorescent bulbs, this edgelit light box is thinner and will actually save you money in the long run (in electricity bills). Each LED light box also has a life span of over 100,000 hours when used 24 hours, 7 days per week. That means you won't have to worry about changing your bulbs or replacing your light box display for over 11 years! Because of its long life span, an LED light box makes a great permanent fixture in airports, transportation stations, malls and stadiums.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||22.9" x 28.9" x 0.75"|
|Viewable Width x Height||20.4" x 26.4"|
|Placement Style||Wall Mounted|
|Media Size||22" x 28"|
|Loading or Door Style||Snap-Open|
|Power Cord Length||190.0"|
|Average LUX Range||3000+LUX|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 3||$315.67|
|4 - 8||$297.49|
|9 - 27||$279.32|
|28 +||Request a Quote|