Durable Sign Supply Stays Consistently Lit For Years of Use
|Which Light Box Should I Buy?|
- At just .83" thick, this is the thinnest lightbox we sell
- Never change your bulb! Lamp/bulb life is over 100,000 hours (when used 24 hours, 7days per week) before anticipated degradation - that's over 11 years!
- Maintains adequate LUX even in large sizes [36" and up]
- An engraved diffusion pattern distributes light across the panel so that your graphics are slightly brighter in the center
- Distributes light from the edge: No hot and cold spots
- "Snap-open" aluminum frames for easy graphics changes
- Low energy consumption: 40% energy savings over traditional light boxes Click here to learn more about electrical savings
- Higher initial cost than either CCFL or T5 lightboxes
- For larger sizes, there are limits to illuminating power of bulbs preventing super high brightness in the center of the box. For example, a 47" panel achieves a LUX of 1900 in the center
- No On/Off switch due to thinness of frame
While this innovative sign supply with LED edges may initially have a higher price than a standard LED frame exhibit, there are several advantages to this frame that balance out the initial cost. Since LED bulbs are smaller and more economical than neon bulbs, this LED frame is thinner and will save you cash in the long run (in electrical power bills). Every money-saving sign supply for interior display also features a life span of over 100,000 hours when utilized all day, seven (7) days a week, for 52 weeks a year. That means you won't have to worry about changing your bulbs or replacing this exhibit for over eleven (11) years! Due to its long life span, this sign supply that conserves energy becomes a fantastic long-lasting fixture in airports, transportation stations, shopping centers, and stadiums. Please Note: LED lights are not measured in terms of Kelvin; our best approximation is a 6500 Kelvin color rating. Nevertheless, our company does not warrant this measurement, as it is actually an approximation by us. The producer of LED lights does not officially measure officially Kelvin color ratings.
Powered by cutting-edge LED technology, this sign supply provides vibrant, even illumination in our thinnest profile ever! This fine profile lets this product become an ideal match for any atmosphere! Measuring only .83" thick, this sign supply that highlights print ads is one of the most distinguished-looking LED frame showcases available for purchase. With tiny LED bulbs engineered into the sides of the framing, every model illuminates your translucent images to make an astonishing artistic exhibit without hot or cold spots. A special diffusion pattern in the sign supply assures that all you view is vibrant, shadow-free illumination. The illumination spreads evenly on extremely big measurements as well. With a "clip-open" border on the display, this sign supply is also extremely utilitarian. You can swap out your images easily without having to detach the panel from the wall. This electrical sign supply with low voltage for sale has four predrilled holes that let you attach your exhibit with a portrait or a landscape style orientation, and rounded corners to guarantee no one gets scratched on sharp edges.
**This light box is such low voltage - 24 volts - that UL listing is not available. Underwriters Laboratories (UL]) does not rate low voltage products, so it is not necessary to have low voltage products UL tested.
Outside dimensions: 18 ¾" x 24 ¾" x .83"
Graphic size of image: 18" x 24"
Viewable area: 16 3/8" x 22 3/8" (a portion of your graphics lays beneath the snap-open frame)
Cord length: 60"
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||18.9" x 23.9" x 0.75"|
|Viewable Width x Height||16.9" x 22.9"|
|Placement Style||Wall Mounted|
|Media Size||18" x 24"|
|Loading or Door Style||Snap-Open|
|Power Cord Length||190.0"|
|Average LUX Range||2000+LUX|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|2 - 4||$257.40|
|5 - 15||$242.58|
|16 +||Request a Quote|