Do sign supplies for displaying various types of signage have to option a frame? Many of the options available on this website, such as the wall signs, front loading poster frames, and sandwich boards, do option a frame to both protect and highlight the graphic inside. But what if you're looking for sign supplies
that provide a frameless look to your company signage? That's exactly what standoffs were formulated for. These sign supports, sign supplies anchor your sign to the wall without any external frame. Instead, all you have to do is first anchor the equipment to the wall. Then, drill four (4) holes through the signage panel, align with mounted sign supplies, and then hand tighten the caps over the sign. It's as simple as that to utilize these sign making tools! The sign supplies can support signage made of many different substrates. For example, you could use wood, glass, and acrylic with the sign making hardware. These industry signage tools, also known as through style standoffs, come in three (3) different styles. All are available at wholesale prices!
What are the differences between the three (3) types of standoffs?
- Upscale Plated Finishes: This sign making equipment is made of stainless steel or brass. There are a number of finishes available, depending on what model you choose. You have the benefit to pick from chrome, satin silver, sold, and stainless steel. These sign standoffs, called mounting hardware, can be used outdoors to mount signage as well as indoors. They are available in various sizes: ½" x ¾", ¾" x 1", 1" x 1 1/8", 1 ½" x 1 ½", and 5/8" x 5/8".
- Economy: These standoffs can be used in the exact same way as the Upscale Plated Finishes, however they are made from aluminum, which is a lesser quality material. The economy standoffs also option different sizes than above: 5/8" x 5/8", 1" x 1", 1" x 1 ½", 1" x 2", 1" x 2 ½", 1 ¼" x 1, 1 ¼" x 1 ½", 1 ¼" x 2". The longer equipment can also be used more like furniture hardware given their larger size. Some of the two (2) inch models could make good shelf supports, or be used with a sturdy panel as a small display table.
- Tamper-Proof: These wholesale kits use a locking screw along with the main screw and cap to hold the sign panel as well as provide extra security. We include an Allen key in the purchase in order to tighten this screw. There are three different styles of tamper-proof sign making kits available: midi stand-offs, maxi stand-offs, and a tapered standoff. This equipment also comes in a variety of finishes: Chrome, Satin Silver, Gold, Brushed Silver, Venetian Brass (last two only available for tapered standoff model). The measurements are far more limited than the above two categories, with the measurements being 5/8" x 7/8", 1" x 1", and 1" x 5/8".
All of these sign standoffs come in packs of four, enough to mount one piece of company signage. Pick the size hardware you need based on the weight and thickness of the panel you want to display. One of the other great things about this equipment is that they are exceedingly affordable. You can buy a set of sign making hardware for one sign for a fraction of the price it would cost you to purchase a frame or have a vinyl banner custom made with screen printing. Their low price point also makes it easy for a designer, architect, or contractor to buy these display panel fasteners in bulk and use them to set up a whole series of signage, not just one singular panel.
Sometimes, however, you want to preserve the integrity of your sign. The thought of drilling holes through that carefully constructed panel is not a fond one. If that's the case, we've got a couple more lines to show you. They have the same wholesale prices as the sign standoffs above, and also option a simple setup. These standoffs for industry are called Edge Grips and Rails.
What are the features of Perpendicular Rails and Edge Grips?
- Edge Grips: These sign supports give your signage panel a three dimensional effect without putting holes in it to attach to the wall. Instead, the hardware will support the bottom and anchor the top, keeping the sign in place with pressure. Mounting company signage is simple with this equipment, all you have to do is: attach mount to wall, place sign in standoff, hand tighten to secure, and then use provided Allen wrench to tighten the cap fully. All necessary hardware is included with purchase. The finishes are more limited than the equipment above, being available only in satin aluminum or chrome; however they are still alluring and provide a sleek and clean look to your displays. The available sizes are 1" x ¾", 1" x 5/8", and 1" x ½". There are also two models of edge grips available: one corner mount, and one mount that helps to support two panels. The corner grips are sold four to a set, while the middle mount is two to a set. There are also similar options available in this category that allow for projecting signage from a wall or ceiling.
- Perpendicular Rails: These pieces of sign making equipment support panels at a high visibility angle allowing them to be seen quite easily by visitors and employees. They are especially good for hallway or corridor usage to indicate the name of a company office or possibly where the restrooms are. These rails are sent with all necessary hardware for mounting a sign: spacers, screws, anchors, and Allen wrench. The rails come in the following lengths: 2", 4", 8", 12", 16", and come in a chrome finish.
With all of these styles of hardware to choose from, using standoffs to mount your signage has never been simpler! SignSupplies2Go.com also features some of the more conventional styles of sign hanging hardware, from sign frames for posters, vinyl banners and banner stands, illuminated signs, poster frames with suction cups to leave no trace of damage on window glass, classic sidewalk signs, and much more. Need an office sign? We've got you covered. Want hanging signs for a shop window, or screw caps to accentuate your existing posters? We can provide those too. So come take a look today and discover all of our helpful products! Hundreds of our best sellers are available in our stocked warehouse at wholesale prices! Many styles of sign making equipment are eligible for same day shipping, just place your order before 1 pm EST! SignSupplies2Go.com is a rugged industry leader in screen printing, sign making, and other display equipment for professionals.
Questions or comments? Let us know! Click the Live Chat link to open up an instant message conversation with a customer service representative, e-mail us at email@example.com, or phone our Call Center at 1.800.572.2194 to speak directly with a live customer service rep.